It’s a year-end tradition that helps us both remember where we’ve been and chart a successful path into the new year – the top 10 list, that is.
And so as 2017 winds down, the California Cut Flower Commission (CCFC) is pleased to share our top 10 blog posts of the year. As you’ll see, the past year brought the flower industry growth, optimism, consumer awareness and a bit of anxiety toward to the end thanks to a round of wildfires.
Here’s a look at our most-read posts of 2017:
- Nation’s Flower Basket Threatened By California’s Thomas Fire .
- California Wildfires Through the Eyes of Flower Farmers
- Nimble Nature Keeps Ocean View Flowers Growing
- Green Valley Floral Expands Its Business On Two Fronts
- CCFC Names ‘2017 Flower Farm Champion
- Farm Adding More Greenhouses To California’s Flower Basket
- This Family Farm Is Gearing Up For Its Next Generation Of Flower Farmers
- California Farms Are Open For Business
- California Flower Farm Adding 43 Acres, New Varieties To Its Business Plan
- Investing In ‘Little Things’ Add Up To Big Productivity Boost
Thanks for reading and for supporting the CCFC and California Grown flowers. Stay tuned as we continue to cover news, events, trends and more. Here’s to a prosperous 2018!